• Frequently Asked Questions

  • Still Need Help?

  • Will you still be able to collect my vehicle if I do not have the keys?

    In this case we will need evidence that the vehicle belongs to you and that we have your permission to gain entry into the vehicle. At Go Green Vehicle Recycling we are equipped to professionally deal with the problem.

    My Vehicle will not start/move?

    In fact a high percentage of vehicles collected by Go Green Vehicle Recycling have been stood for sometime, it may take a little longer. But we have never failed to remove a Vehicle yet!

    My Vehicle is not complete?

    When completing the online form for a free quote please specify the parts that are missing. We would like the car complete but having missing parts is not a problem.

    What are your collection times?

    We can arrange collection of any vehicle around your availability as we appreciate that you might be working during the week, so we also pick up in the evenings and weekends.

    How long before you can collect my Vehicle?

    At Go Green Vehicle Recycling we aim to collect your Vehicle the same day but if for any reason we cannot, it will be within 24 hours of you calling.

    Do we take care of all vehicles?

    We are able to process all types of vehicles.

    Am I required to do anything before or after collection?

    Remove all your belongings, you must then complete section 9 of the logbook (v5) and send to the DVLA. Failure to do so could result in a fine. Any doubts don’t hesitate to ask, we are happy to help.

    Do I need to be there when you come to collect my vehicle?

    No, we appreciate you may have other arrangements, so as long as you leave the keys and documentation for us to collect, then we can pick up without you being there. We can post payment and signed logbook completed by ourselves through your door.

    Can you collect my Vehicle without the logbook (v5)?

    At Go Green Vehicle Recycling we can scrap your car without a logbook (v5). You will need to provide some form of identification or evidence that the vehicle is owned by you. If you do not have the V5 you must notify DVLA in writing at: DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1BD

  • Scrap Your Car

    Want instant cash for your UNWANTED VEHICLE?, We offer the best prices for scrap cars. Get your free quote now!
    Read More

    Charity & Kickstart

    We work with local organizations and corporations in regards to charity donations and Kick Start programs.
    Read More