Frequently asked questions

Will you collect my vehicle if I do not have the keys?

In this case, we will need evidence that the vehicle you want to scrap belongs to you and that we have your permission to gain entry into the vehicle. At Go Green Vehicle Recycling we are equipped to deal with these types of problems.

Will you collect my vehicle if it will not start or move?

If the vehicle you would like to scrap will not start or move then do not worry. We collect and scrap a high percentage of vehicles that won't start due to being stood or immobilized due to damage. It may take us a little longer but we have never failed to remove a vehicle yet!

My vehicle has parts missing, will you still collect it?

When completing our online free quote request form please specify the parts that are missing. Ideally we would prefer the vehicle to be complete but we will still collect your vehicle it has missing parts.

Can I choose the collection time?

At Go Green we aim to make the process as simple as possible and are happy to arrange vehicle collection around a time that best suits you, and as part of our commitment to providing a simple process for our customers we also collect vehicles during evenings and weekends.

How long before my vehicle is collected?

We aim to collect your vehicle the same day but if for any reason we cannot, it will be within 24 hours.

Will you collect any type of vehicle?

We collect most types of vehicles. The best way to find out if we can take your vehicle is by filling out our online quote request form or by giving us a call.

Am I required to do anything before or after collection?

1) Remove all your belongings from your vehicle
2) We will help you to complete section 9 of the logbook (v5) and you need to send it off to the DVLA. Failure to do so could result in a fine. Any doubts don’t hesitate to ask, we are happy to help.

Can you collect my vehicle without the logbook (v5)?

We can recycle your vehicle without a logbook (v5). You will need to provide some form of identification or evidence that the vehicle is owned by you. If you do not have the V5 you must notify DVLA in writing at: DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1BD.




Mon - Fri: 7.30am - 10.00pm Sat: 7.30am - 12.30pm

Sun: by appointment only

All unwanted scrap cars and vans collected free of charge from all these areas below -

  • Greater Manchester

  • Manchester & Wythenshawe

  • Chadderton & Middleton

  • Rochdale & Oldham

  • Prestwich & Whitefield

  • Stockport & Cheshire

  • Stretford & Wilmslow

  • Salford & Trafford

  • Longsight & Rusholme

  • Crumpsall & Cheadle

  • Dukinfield & Ashton

  • All Surrounding Areas

Registered Office:

Go Green Vehicle Recycling & Recovery
349 Bury Old Road,
M25 1PY

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • instagram
  • Yell_Icon_RGB
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

Est. 2007 Go Green Vehicle Recycling & Recovery Ltd