Donating Your Unwanted or Scrap Car to Charity

Donating to a cause that's close to your heart gives you the chance to raise money for a great cause, whilst helping you to get rid of your unwanted vehicle. Go green will collect your car, recycle it and donate 70% of the funds to any chosen charity of your choice      ( the other 30% is for admin & storage )

Want to find out more?

Simply give us a call today or complete our online form and we'll call you

CALL US

EMAIL US

OPENING HOURS

Mon - Fri: 7.30am - 10.00pm Sat: 7.30am - 12.30pm

Sun: by appointment only

All unwanted scrap cars and vans collected free of charge from all these areas below -

  • Greater Manchester

  • Manchester & Wythenshawe

  • Chadderton & Middleton

  • Rochdale & Oldham

  • Prestwich & Whitefield

  • Stockport & Cheshire

  • Stretford & Wilmslow

  • Salford & Trafford

  • Longsight & Rusholme

  • Crumpsall & Cheadle

  • Dukinfield & Ashton

  • All Surrounding Areas

Registered Office:


Go Green Vehicle Recycling & Recovery
349 Bury Old Road,
Prestwich,
M25 1PY

VISIT US
  • Facebook Social Icon
  • instagram
  • Yell_Icon_RGB
  • Google+ Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

Est. 2007 Go Green Vehicle Recycling & Recovery Ltd